The Conception Kit® at-home system is indicated for assisted insemination with low sperm count, low sperm motility or hostile vaginal environment. The Conception Kit® includes 24 ovulation predictors for timing the Luteinizing Hormone Surge (LHsurge).
It is to be used at home following physicians instructions.
- Couples in the initial 12 month period of trying to conceive. This time period is usually prior to insurance paying for medical benefit tests and procedures. The Conception Kit® is a pharmacy benefit and can be used during the initial one year period of conception attempts. For many, waiting is a frustrating experience. The Conception Kit® is a safe and practical first step for couples during this initial waiting period.
- Women who are on fertility medications. Using the Conception Kit® ensures that the patient is concentrating all available sperm cells at the cervical opening while at the same time they are maximizing egg production during each medication cycle.
- Couples who have been diagnosed, who do not wish to pursue (or have already tried) invasive clinical procedures. Many couples would rather try to conceive in the privacy of home with a less invasive and less costly treatment option first.
- Couples who will not use assistive reproductive technology (ART) due to the doctrine of their religion. The Conception Kit® allows couples to stay within their religion’s belief structure due to being a private system with no third party involved in the act itself.
- Couples who desire maximize conception opportunity within a given time period (teachers, CPA’s). Many Couples after a very short window of trying are looking for help in conceiving and want to speed up the process.
- Military couples needing to maximize time available while the partner is home. The Conception Kit® is a great treatment option for healthy couples who desire greater control over their date of conception.
- Single mothers by choice have a sperm delivery issue. The Conception Kit® addresses this issue with cervical cap insemination done in the privacy of home. Patients will have to purchase sperm from a sperm bank and then use the kit to enhance the opportunity to conceive.
- Vasectomy reversal patients. After vasectomy reversal procedure the patient may encounter a low sperm count or motility. Using the Conception Kit® addresses this issue with cervical cap insemination done in the privacy of home.